Are you a high school student or a college student or a recent graduate or a working professional?
Do you love Lego?
Do you like teaching children?
Do you like to be a part of growing entrepreneurship?
Then this job is for you!
- We provide paid training with detailed lesson plans
- Part-time and flexible schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Location: Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Folsom, Lincoln
- $19 to $21 per hour for the instructor ($76 to $105 for each 90-minute class taught, 4 to 5 hours a day)
- $15 to $17 per hour for instructor assistant ($60 to $85 for each 90-minute class taught, 4 to 5 hours a day)
- What could be more important than a little something to eat? Offering snacks is a part of our work culture. Grab a snack from us on your way to work
IntelliBricks is a growing organization teaching STEM enrichment classes in the greater Sacramento area. From Lego Robotics to Digital Drawing our hands-on classes have engaged and intrigued young children in more than 60 locations.
We are looking for mature, responsible, and outgoing individuals to join our team of instructors. This is an excellent opportunity for young students and aspiring professionals to add an enjoyable teaching experience to their resumes. High school seniors and students pursuing related degrees in Teaching, Science, Engineering, Math, Art Studio, Art History, Museum Studies, Marketing, Business, Education, or Graphic Design are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to improve your communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to work across a variety of cultures
- Be a part of a team that is dedicated to creating an interest in STEAM fields for the next generation
- Part-time afternoon/early evening and occasional weekend commitments which can fit into a busy student schedule
- Opportunity to add key teaching skills to your growing portfolio of credentials